Tuesday 28 April 2009

My first Blog award.!!

Hey..People i just got my first blog award :D & on this special occassion i would like to thank......................................................Myself simply for blogging :P

On a serious note a very BIGGG thank you to Ms.R who thought i deserve "The Honest Blogger" award :) I really appreciate it !

****************************************************************

Now just to share something with you all I'm going through a really weird day full of mood swings i want to write but when i pick my pen up i just go blank although I'm sure before i sleep tonight i Will have something written even if it's just a few lines,The weather has changed to suit my mood it's raining..But just thinking is that making me feel even more low.

I'm missing my love like mad although he will be with me in 4-5hrs but it's just that thing sometimes you want them with you at the moment even 4-5hrs can kill !Listening to mellow tunes ,one that has been played over & over is Kahin to hogi woh from Jaane tu ya jaane na.


I'm gonna share the lyrics with you all, iv always loved this track ever since i first heard it.It's really really special so here it is for you all :


kahin toh, kahin toh, hogi woh,
duniya jahaan tu mere saath hai,
jahaan main, jahaan tu,
aur jahaan bas tere mere jazbaat hain,

hoti jahaan subah teri,
palkon ki kirnon mein,
lori jahaan chaand ki,
sune teri baahon mein,

jaane na kahaan woh duniya hai..
jane na woh hai bhi ya nahin
jahan meri zindagi mujhse itni khafa nahin

saansein kho gayi hain kiski aanhon mein,
main khogayi hun jane kiski baahon mein,
manzilon se rahein dhundhti chali,
aur kho gayi hai manzil kahin raahon mein
kahin toh, kahin toh, hai nasha,
teri meri har mulaqat mein

hothon se, hothon ko,
chumte rehte hai hum har baat mein
kehti hain fiza jahaan ...meri zameen aasmaan
jahaan hai tu, meri hansi,meri khushi, meri jaaan

jaane na kahaan woh duniya hai
jaane na woh hai bhi ya nahin
jahaan meri zindagi mujhseitni khafa nahin…

Totally love it :) Im lost for words now jus humming the track away.
Bye for now.

10 comments:

neeraj_only said...

congrats!! for award ...u deserve many more...i m sure others are in pipeline :P

I love this song , last year summer..... it was playing infinitely on my computer. At least 200 times ..sune honge :)

missing love..oye hoyee :P .....keep on missing..." ye...tumhari-unki baatein hamesha yuuhi chalti rahein "..... امين ( amin )

fms1988 said...

Neeraj thank's :)

My love will be back in about 45 mins now yipeeeeeeee!:D

waise song has changed now :P
Chris Brown "with you" Playing

Ashrita said...

Ahhh! I love both the songs! And I know that feeling fms! I get it even when he is right next to me but we are unable to talk thanks to the million people around us :P

Congratulations for the award :) And I am sure there are more coming up ;)

P.S.: You and Ms.R are actually very [scarily] similar from the way you write atleast!

Sameera said...

Honestly- deserving!! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the award girl! :D and nice song there.. :)

fms1988 said...

@ Ash : i think your the first besides Ms R & me who think we are alike,Im tellin u it's freaky the amount we have in common..it's amazingly freaky lol now its gettin even more freaky coz other can see it to boiii its a freaky world out there :P !!

@ Sam & Kajal: thank's hun

Dr. Acula said...

eyyy!! Congratulations for the award!!! :D :D

Ohhh..and I LOVE the song too..I can listen to it over and over and over again and not get bored!! :) :)

Cheers!! :D

fms1988 said...

thanks Siya :D

Ashrita said...

It's a small world afterall ;)

fms1988 said...

@ Satans Darling It sure is a small world !

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com